|2||You And I||7:39|
|3||Nothing To Hide||7:02|
|4||All In Time||6:34|
|5||Long May You||4:55|
|6||Oh My Light||5:42|
|GRAVE108||Hospital Ships|| The Past Is Not a Flood (LP, Ltd, Pin)||Graveface Records||GRAVE108||US||2016|
- Acoustic Guitar [Acoustic Guitar, Which I Pitched Up An Octave] – Mark Worrell (tracks: B4)
- Backing Vocals, Performer [Other Weirdness] – Jonas Bonnetta (tracks: A3)
- Band [Hospital Ships Was] – Dan Haab, Jonas Bonnetta, Jordan Geiger, Kevin Schneider, Mark Worrell, Nathan Dixey, Taylor Holenbeck, Thor Harris
- Congas – Thor Harris (tracks: B4, B6)
- Design [Label Design], Layout [Additional Layout] – Ryan McCardle
- Design, Layout – Nick Christus
- Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Kevin Schneider (tracks: A1, A2, B5)
- Drums [Drum Set] – Thor Harris (tracks: B4, B6)
- Dulcimer – Dan Haab (tracks: A1), Taylor Holenbeck (tracks: A2)
- Guitar [Guitar Part I Stole And Turned Into An Organ Part] – Taylor Holenbeck (tracks: B4)
- Keyboards [Nord Electro] – Dan Haab (tracks: B5), Nathan Dixey (tracks: A1)
- Marimba – Thor Harris (tracks: A1)
- Mastered By – Collin Jordan
- Mixed By – John Congleton
- Organ [Hammond Organ] – Nathan Dixey (tracks: B5)
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Emma Hadzi-Antich
- Performer [Shruti Box] – Dan Haab (tracks: A2)
- Recorded By – Jordan Geiger, Rob Halverson
- Shaker – Thor Harris (tracks: A3)
- Synth – Jonas Bonnetta (tracks: B5)
- Triangle – Thor Harris (tracks: A2)
- Vibraphone – Nathan Dixey (tracks: A2), Taylor Holenbeck (tracks: A1, B5)
- Voice [Sample From "Phantom Limb"] – Jonathan Meiburg (tracks: A2)
- Voice, Piano [Rob's Piano], Synthesizer [Minimoog, Juno 6], Sampler [MicroSampler, SK-1, MPC1000], Triangle, Acoustic Guitar [Guild Acoustic Guitar], Bells [Nathan's Bell], Drums, Whistling, Percussion [LaCreuset Dutch Oven], Vibraphone [Thor's Vibraphone], Strings [Weird String Thing Thor Made For Me], Piano [Pianet], Piano [Opal's Prepared Piano], Tambourine, Bells [Sleigh Bells], Guitar [Nashville-tuned Guitar], Trumpet – Jordan Geiger
- Written-By – Jordan Geiger
Hand-numbered Record Club edition of 300.
Includes a printed inner sleeve.
Recorded in Austin, TX.
Mixed in Dallas, TX.
"Long May You" contains a sample of Jonathan Meiburg's voice from "Phantom Limb" by Hospital Ships, as well as a sample of strings from "God Made Me" by Shearwater. Used with permission.
Mastered at Boiler Room Mastering.
- Barcode: 6-43157-42919-7
- Matrix / Runout: GRAVE108A S-95653 Lucky
- Matrix / Runout: S-95654 GRAVE108B Lucky
- Lacquer Cut At – Lucky Lacquers
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records
- Mastered At – The Boiler Room