|1||Looking Glass Falls|
Soloist, Soprano Saxophone – John AlexanderSoloist, Trumpet – Ira SullivanSoloist, Viola – Debbie Spring
|2||Our Love And Spirit|
Soloist, Guitar – Peter EinhornSoloist, Trumpet – Ira Sullivan
Conductor [Strings] – Lucas DrewSoloist, Piano – Don Militello
Arranged By [Strings] – John AlexanderDuet, Alto Flute – Ira SullivanDuet, Flute – John AlexanderSoloist, Alto Flute – Ira SullivanSoloist, Violin – Nicole Yarling
|5||The Kingdom Within You|
Soloist, Flugelhorn – Ira SullivanSoloist, Viola – Debbie Spring
Soloist, Bass – David EinhornSoloist, Viola – Debbie Spring
|AR7140||Ira Sullivan|| Strings Attached (LP, Album)||Strings Attached||AR7140||US||1983|
|HDCD 1698||Ira Sullivan|| Strings Attached - Update! (CD, Album)||Unicorn Productions ||HDCD 1698||US||1996|
|PR 7169||Ira Sullivan|| Strings Attached (LP, Album)||Pausa Records||PR 7169||Italy||1985|
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Peter Einhorn
- Bass, Arranged By, Directed By, Producer – David Einhorn
- Cello – Laurie Haines
- Cover [Cover Design] – Iris Massey
- Drums – David Murphy (tracks: A3), Gavin Davies (tracks: A2), John Yarling
- Drums [Hand] – Robert Thomas Jr.
- Engineer – Eric Schilling
- Mastered By – Mike Fuller
- Other [Thanks] – Arthur Edelson, Barry Edelson, Christine Martendale, Shirley Kaye
- Photography By – David Spitzer
- Piano – Don Militello
- Promotion – Ella Scofield
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Flute, Alto Flute, Arranged By, Directed By – John Alexander
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Flute, Alto Flute, Liner Notes – Ira Sullivan
- Viola – Debbie Spring
- Violin – Nancy Nosal
- Violin, Vocals – Nicole Yarling
- Written-By – David Einhorn (tracks: A1 to B1), John Alexander (tracks: B2), Nicole Yarling (tracks: B3), Peter Einhorn (tracks: A2)
US version, almost identical to the licensed Italian version, "Strings Attached", except for licensing info on sleeve.
Tracks A1 to A3, B1: Deja Music; Ascap.
Track B2: Alexander Music; Ascap.
Track B3: IraRed Music; BMI.
Recorded & mixed at Coconuts Recording Co., Miami, Florida.
Recorded in January/July, 1982; and May, 1983.
The producer wishes to thank Shirley Kaye (Coconuts Recording Co.), Christine Martendale, and Barry and Arthur Edelson for their assistance in the making of this album.
P & C 1985 Pausa Records.
Printed in U.S.A.
A production of David Einhorn & Ira Sullivan/Strings Attached.
Licensed to Pausa Records.
P.O. Box 10069
Glendale, CA 91209
- Rights Society: ASCAP / BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pausa Records
- Copyright (c) – Pausa Records
- Published By – Deja Music
- Published By – Alexander Music
- Published By – IraRed Music
- Recorded At – Coconuts Recording Co. Inc.