Jim Morrison Music By The Doors - An American Prayer FLAC Album
Musician [Additional Musician], Percussion – Reinol AndinoMusician [Additional Musician], Programmed By [Synthesizer Programming] – Arthur Barrow
|3||Angels And Sailors / Stoned Immaculate|
|4||An American Prayer / The End - Albinoni: Adagio|
|5||To Come Of Age|
|7||World On Fire|
|8||The Poet's Dreams|
|11||Black Polished Chrome|
Musician [Additional Musician], Bass – Bob Glaub, Jerry Scheff
|14||New Born Awakening|
|16||Black Polished Chrome / Latino Chrome|
|18||Dawn's Highway / New Born Awakening|
|20||Angels And Sailors|
|22||To Come Of Age|
|25||An American Prayer|
|26||An American Prayer|
- Art Direction – John Van Hamersveld, Johnny Lee , Ron Coro
- Booklet Editor [Poetry Booklet Edited By] – Katherine Lisciandro
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Paul Black
- Engineer [Contributing Engineers] – Babe Hill, Cheech D'Amico, Frank Lisciandro, Fritz Richmond, John Weaver, Paul Black, Paul Ferrara , Ron Garrett
- Engineer [Doors Songs Recorded Prior To 1971 ("The Wasp" & "Riders On The Storm") Engineered By] – Bruce Botnick
- Engineer [Doors Songs Recorded Prior To 1971 Engineered By] – Bruce Botnick
- Illustration [Drawings By] – Jim Morrison
- Lacquer Cut By [Lacquering] – Capitol Records, Ken Perry
- Lyrics By [Poems, Lyrics], Written-By [Stories] – James Douglas Morrison
- Music By – The Doors
- Other [Special Thanks] – Bub Brown, Chuck Churella, Debra Densmore, John Lipke, Paul Davis, Tim McIntire
- Other [This Album Was Made With The Invaluable Support And Contributions Of] – Corky Courson
- Performer [The Doors], Drums – John Densmore
- Performer [The Doors], Guitar – Robby Krieger
- Performer [The Doors], Keyboards – Ray Manzarek
- Performer [The Doors], Vocals, Voice [Spoken Words] – Jim Morrison
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Joel Brodsky
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Edmond Teske
- Photography By [Inside Back Cover] – Art Kane
- Photography By [Inside Front Cover] – Paul Ferrara
- Producer [Doors Songs Recorded Prior To 1971 ("The Wasp" & "Riders On The Storm") Produced By] – Bruce Botnick, The Doors
- Producer [Doors Songs Recorded Prior To 1971 Produced By] – Paul A. Rothchild
- Producer [Produced By], Directed By – Frank Lisciandro, John Densmore, Ray Manzarek, Robby Krieger
- Producer [Produced By], Engineer [Engineered By] – John Haeny
- Sound Designer [Sound Restoration By] – Bob Ingebretsen, Soundstream, Inc., Dr. Thomas Stockham
Ⓟ 1978 by Elektra Records
Total time (side A): 19:35.
Total time (side B): 19:05.
8-page booklet stapled in matte gatefold sleeve.
Generic die-cut inner sleeve without two corners.- Dolby Systems
- This release has no barcode
- Gray-Beige cassette shell with black text and (" Q ") under Electra logo
- Sides are labelled PROGRAM 1 and PROGRAM 2
- Bilingual (English / French) company credits on J-Card
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, label): 5E-502/1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, label): 5E-502/2
- Distributed By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Manufactured By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Published By – James Douglas Morrison Publishing
- Published By – Doors Music Co.
- Published By – Alchemical Music Co.
- Mixed At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Copyright (c) – James Douglas Morrison Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Doors Music Co.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Made By – WEA Italiana S.p.A.
- Distributed By – WEA Italiana S.p.A.
- Record Company – Warner Communications