|1||–Malignant Tumour||Lymphogranuloma Venerus|
|3||–Malignant Tumour||Herpos Labialis|
|4||–Ingrowing||No Life, No Faith, No Love|
|5||–Malignant Tumour||Dysenteria Bacillaris|
|6||–Malignant Tumour||Chronical Myeloid Leukemia|
|7||–Malignant Tumour||Acute Haemorrhagical Necrosis Of Pancreas|
|8|| Perpetual |
|12|| Swarming Of Virulency |
|EPR 025||Ingrowing / Malignant Tumour|| Ingrowing / Malignant Tumour - Perpetual / Swarming Of Virulency (Cass)||Epidemie Records||EPR 025||Czech Republic||1998|
- Bass – Otto (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Bass, Vocals – Vlakin (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Cover [Ingrowing Cover] – Čibák
- Drums – Michal (tracks: A1 to A6), Zbyňa (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Guitar – Pouzar (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Milan (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Guitar, Vocals [Vox] – Bilos (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Lyrics By – Chymus (tracks: B1 to B2), Fido (tracks: B4)
- Lyrics By, Music By – Bilos (tracks: B3)
- Music By – Ingrowing (tracks: B1 to B2, B4), Malignant Tumour (tracks: B3)
- Painting [Ingrowing Logo] – Fido
- Producer – Ingrowing (tracks: B1 to B4), Jiří Krejčí (tracks: B1 to B4)
Malignant Tumour songs were regurgitated at Megasound Morgue.
Ingrowing recorded and mixed at Barbarela Studio, Ostrava, January 1996.
Track B3 is a Malignant Tumour coverversion.
Catalog number is not shown on the release, but you can find it on cassette version or web of EPR.
Pressing plant uncredited, identified by the matrix numbers.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): MTO 0527/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): MTO 0528/A
- Recorded At – Megasound Studio, Havlíčkův Brod
- Recorded At – Studio Barbarella
- Mixed At – Studio Barbarella
- Pressed By – Gramofonové Závody – MTO 0527
- Pressed By – Gramofonové Závody – MTO 0528