Orac - Radiant FLAC Album
|1||Oracle ('97 Remix)||6:11|
|6||And Baby Turns The Dials||5:48|
|9||Es Weiss Nicht||10:48|
- Art Direction – Orac, Tim Rebbechi
- Artwork [Digital Image Capture] – Andrew Whisson
- Design [Graphic Design] – Giant Beer
- Mastered By [CD Mastering] – Michael Costa
- Performer – A.G.K. Reynolds, A.F. Dell'aera, E.B. Gray
- Photography By [Cover] – Tony Agapitos
- Written-By, Performer, Recorded By, Producer – Orac
4, 6: Improvised and performed live.
3: Programmed, sequenced and arranged in the studio.
1, 5, 9: Programmed, sequenced and arranged in the studio, with live performances.
2, 7, 8: Programmed and sequenced in the studio, with live arrangement and performances.
Produced at Orac Communications and at various live venues.
Other images from "Empty Sky - The Video" directed by Tim Rebbechi.
All Tracks ℗ and © MCMXCVII Orac and licensed exclusively to External Input.
This is the first pressing of 'Radiant. 'Radiant' had two pressings of 500 copies each. There were slight variations between pressing one and pressing two, all to do with CD artwork.
1) The images on the inside of the fold-out cover were altered. Pressing one displays a photo of Orac’s video producer vigorously holding an ORAC bottle (as featured in the Empty Sky video), while Orac member Andie looks on - the sixth image from the top inside front cover, This was removed for the second pressing, and replaced with the computer generated word ‘Orac’ with blue letters on a black background.
2) Pressing one has the word ‘photography’ spelled as ‘photograpy’ (again on the inside of the fold-out cover). This was corrected for the second pressing.
3) The legend indicators for each track on the back cover were also altered. Pressing one used the nuclear symbol of three elipses around a central dot against tracks 2, 7, and 8. For pressing two this was replaced by a silhouette of a jet fighter.
4) The spine on pressing one is a continuation of the image used on the back cover with white lettering. This was replaced by a white background and dark green lettering on pressing two
5) The fold-out cover for pressing one was folded to show, when opened, images of the three members of Orac (with names). The cover for pressing two was folded to show, when opened, the image of a car at dusk, with headlights on and summary information of the album’s construction under it.
- Barcode (On Sticker, Text): 5 02145 6200016
- Barcode (On Sticker, String): 5021456200016
- Matrix / Runout: IFPI L281 - MADE BY PMI EXTCD001 #01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L281
- Mould SID Code: IFPI4621
- Produced At – Orac Communications
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Orac
- Copyright (c) – Orac
- Licensed To – External Input