The Black Angels - Directions To See A Ghost FLAC Album
|1||Paladin's Last Stand||3:43|
|6||Surf City (Revisited)||5:13|
|10||You On The Run||4:53|
|11||You In Color||5:53|
|13||Snake In The Grass||16:13|
- Artwork [Drawings By] – Maya Boboia
- Bass, Guitar, Drums, Organ – Kyle Hunt
- Drums, Percussion, Bass – Stephanie Bailey
- Guitar, Bass – Nate Ryan
- Guitar, Vocals, Bass, Drums, Artwork By [Artwork And Graphic Design By] – Christian Bland
- Mastered By – Dave Cooley, DC
- Organ [Vox Jaguar], Drone [Drone Machine] – Jennifer Raines
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Eric Wofford
- Vocals, Bass, Sitar [Rogue], Organ – Alex Maas
Initial pressing that came with poster/lyrics (Limited edition of 1000 copies) and sticker ("THE BLACK ANGELS IN STEREO SUPER ULTRASONIC SOUND"). Later pressings came without poster and sticker (see here: The Black Angels - Directions To See A Ghost).
Comes in tri-fold gatefold sleeve.
Track F1 and F2 are on the vinyl edition of "Directions To See A Ghost" only.
- Matrix / Runout (A-side handwritten runouts): 7969- LITA 033-1(A) S- 65361 [Unreadable]
- Matrix / Runout (B-side handwritten runouts): 7969- LITA 033-1(B) (B) S- 65362 [Unreadable]
- Matrix / Runout (C-side handwritten runouts): 7696- LITA 033-1(C) S-65363 S-65363 [Unreadable]
- Matrix / Runout (D-side handwritten runouts): 7696 - LITA 033-1(D) S-65364 [Unreadable]
- Matrix / Runout (E-side handwritten runouts): 7969- LITA 033-1 B) S-65632̶ 5 [Unreadable]
- Matrix / Runout (F-side handwritten runouts): 7969- LITA 033 1S-65366- [Unreadable] (F) S-65366 [Unreadable]
- Recorded At – Cacophony Recorders
- Mixed At – Cacophony Recorders
- Mastered At – Elysian Masters
- Mastered At – Better Quality Sound
- Printed By – Stoughton Printing Co.
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records