The De Luxe Blues Band Featuring Danny Adler, Bob Brunning, Bob Hall And Mickey Waller - Live At The Half Moon, Putney FLAC Album
Arranged By – AdlerWritten-By – Traditional
|2||Hootchie Cootchie Man|
Written-By – Willie Dixon
|3||No Money Down|
Written-By – C. Berry
|4||Face Down (This Side)|
Written-By – M. Morganfield
|6||Ready, Willing And Able|
Written-By – Lewis, Bradford
|7||Dont Throw Your Love On Me So Strong|
Written-By – A. King
|8||Face Up (Over)|
|9||You Upset Me Baby|
Written-By – Josea, Davis
|10||Half Moon Blues|
Written-By – Danny Adler
|11||Swivel Tongue Baby|
Written-By – D. Adler
- Bass – Bob Brunning
- Coordinator, Supervised By – Jumbo Of Vanrenen
- Design [Sleeve], Photography By – Pat Ware, Roger Rackley
- Drums – Mickey Waller
- Edited By, Mastered By – Trevor Hallesy
- Engineer, Mixed By – Andy Wild, Chris Jenkins
- Guitar – Danny Adler
- Photography By [Black And White] – Bob Hall , Danny Adler
- Piano – Bob Hall
- Producer – The De Luxe Blues Band
Recorded Live At The Half Moon, Putney, London, Oct 24th 1980 On The Manor Digital Mobile.
Photography By [Black And White] – Danny Adler , Bob Hall , courtesy Dave Peabody.
On spine, printed: Danny Adler and the De Luxe Blues Band Hot 1.
On label B1 is titled: (I'M Ready) Willing And Able.
B5 in reality is Written-By: B.B. KIng.
- Recorded At – Half Moon, Putney
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Vineyard Productions
- Distributed By – Stage One Records
- Mastered At – The Roundhouse